Be a part of The Fulton School’s Gala on March 29th! This is a wonderfully fun event as well as one of our most successful fundraisers. The evening itself is great, but planning and preparing for it is equally enjoyable. The evening includes a silent auction and live auction. Each class donates a theme basket full of goodies (value $150) for the auction. Each class, Pre-K through 4th grade, also creates an art project for the auction. The proceeds from the Gala assist in supplementing the operating costs of the school.
Tickets are on sale for $75.00 each or $700 for a table (10 seats). Purchase your tickets here. Include guests names in comment section.
Would your company like to contribute items for the silent or live auction portion of our event? Fill our this form with details of your gift. Each company or person is provided a receipt for the fair market value of the donation.
Promote your company at our Gala. Here is information regarding sponsorship opportunities at the Gala. If you are interested in one of our sponsorship opportunities you can fill out this form and mail it with your check to The Fulton School Attn.: Advancement 1623 Laurence Drive Heath, TX 75032 or pay online here in the comments section make a note that it is for a sponsorship.
Thank you to our 2013-2014 Sponsors
- Oldham Lumber “The Finest From The Forest – Since 1921″ 214.821.5194
- Col-met Spray Booths “The industry’s leading manufacturer of paint finishing equipment”
- Metroplex Women’s Care
- Pinnacle Oral Surgery
- Coldwell Banker, Janine Brissie
- Three Little Kittens Child Care
- Two Hats Karaoke “Providing quality Karaoke shows for parties and events in the Rowlett and surrounding areas.” 214.778.9955